1. Project Manager or Programme Manager:
Mandatory: IT INFRASTRUCTURE DOMAIN
# The person should have one complete implementation of the project through all stages.
# To work with different geography teams to deliver the solutions to the different customers.
# To facilitate the delivery of the Solution Maturing phase of the project by managing the development and approval of Server Solutions Organisation detailed/matured Technical Solution Document ready for the Implementation phase of the project
# To develop detailed implementation plans using MS Project ( or Account Specified tool) to enable delivery of the Technical Solution Document
# To conduct Project Definition Workshops with all the stakeholders and produce the written report - the Project Definition Report.
# To work with the Delivery Integration Team to ensure that all relevant Teams within the Co. and alliance teams are engaged to deliver the service at Implementation
# Responsible for remote coordination of infrastructure implementation/integration
# Estimate initial project cost and timing with the help of project team members of different Geography'S or customers as desired.
# To engage and manage technical resources to deliver the project plan
# Acquire budget approval to all Project Costs - hardware & software spend, resource costs, floor space, licences etc.
# Create necessary documents with attention to quality and adhere to the account specific process requirements
# To deliver the project plan to scope, timescales and budget by tracking all activities against Plan and all actual costs against budget.
# Identify and manage cost, schedule or scope changes to the projects.
# Follow Account specific Project change review process and submit Project change requests
# To agree deliverables/milestones and report project progress to the account specific management in place on the particular project.
# To chair regular Technical Project Review Meetings, Customer facing Meetings (if required), attend TPD Review Meetings and produce all documentation and minutes as appropriate.
# To manage risks and issues impacting project deliverables
# Maintain all required documentation in a central repository (Project Control Book and Team Room)
# To escalate relevant issues and risks in accordance to the TPD Project Issue and Risk Management Procedure and the account specific Process.
# To manage all changes in accordance to the TPD Change Management Process so preventing the implementation of unauthorized changes and cost exposures.
# Acts as primary interface to the customer, other vendors and alliance personnel associated with the project
- Mandatory 15 years education
- 8+ years of experience in the IT Infrastructure
- 2 + Years of Project Management experience
- Infrastructure domain knowledge is essential.
- Project Management of atleast 2 Projects through various stages.
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Ability to develop and monitor project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical mile stones
- Ability to deliver the project on the budgeted cost and track the budget
- Ability to create the project documents as necessary to detail.
- Ability to do remote project management teams through different geographies.
- Proficiency of Project management tools.
- Profiicient in Project management tools & processes.
- Good and effective Oral and written Communication skills.
- BE/BTech/MTech/Graduate with First class Degree
- PMP Certified
- ITIL Certified
- PRINCE 2 Certification