Company has a unique opportunity for the right candidate to fill the role of Project Manager to support the development of Company's education product line, which includes online learning and experiential learning aimed to educate corporate employees on ethical and legal compliance topic areas.
The role will include the planning and execution of Company's education projects and require working with internal colleagues and external clients around the world.
The Project Manager is responsible for working closely with internal and external subject matter experts, instructional designers, writers, multimedia teams, software engineers, and graphic artists to deliver high end, media rich learning experiences to our clients.
The right candidate will have demonstrated expertise with standard project management processes and tools, preferably MS Project.
Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling the project from internal kick off to lessons learned close out session.
Tasks include, but not limited to:
1. Build consensus and set team expectations
2. Proactively update stakeholders
3. Monitor performance of team members, and provide feedback as appropriate
4. Maintain appropriate project records including scope requirements, meeting notes, project plans, and approvals.
5. Effectively interpret complex conversations and draw conclusions that support the successful delivery of the project
6. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and roles
7. Proactively identify and mitigate expressed and implied risks
8. Delegate tasks
9. Foster and maintain effective, motivated, and productive teams
10. Act as a team player and be accountable for the team's performance
11. Embrace an entrepreneurial environment
Qualification & Experience:
1. Work in company's Mumbai office environment during client business hours
2. High standard of integrity & ethics; customer-focused, creative & innovative yet disciplined; can-do attitude; aggressive in the pursuit of goals; results-driven; action-oriented, flexible and adaptable.
3. Bachelor's degree
4. At least 5 years of project management experience in eLearning
5. Good Understanding of eLearning courseware development life cycle.
6. A IPMA Level B will be an added advantage
7. Good understanding of project planning tools
8. Experience with eLearning, outsourced development projects, and overall PMO formalization.
9. Excellent communication ability and be very well organized
10. Experience with an LMS (Learning Management System) or other end-user technology
11. Strong client-facing project management experience
12. Strong client-facing consultative experience, preferred
13. Proficiency in additional languages is a plus
Assuring you for quality services always