Qualification: B.Tech(IT), Msc (IT) or M.C.A
Functional /Business area expertise:
1. Emergency Response - Emergency Response planning, execution, business continuity management, disaster management and recovery . (or)
2. Inventory Management - Supply chain management, Inventory Management, Asset Management, Logistics, warehouse management etc . (or)
3. Airport operations - check in, boarding, load control etc., Departure control system. (or)
4. Operations Control - Crew Management, Crew Rostering & pairing
Technical Area Expertise:
In the range of 6 - 8 years, out of which minimum 4- 5 years must be in managing projects/programs.
Project and/or Program management for custom designed, full lifecycle application development projects.
Deployment engineering and implementation management.
Software Development background in all aspects of analysis, design, development, maintenance and product support.
Experience in managing multiple streams within the project or a logical set of projects.
Proficiency in Executive level status reporting.
1. Participation in project initiation and ensure effective project planning.
2. Provide hands on project execution support including requirements definition, design, issue resolution, quality assurance and procedures documentation.
3. Manage requirements and scope with effective change control methodology.
4. Impact assessment with respect to implementing business requirements
5. Translate business requirements into high-level Deliverables
6. Facilitate infrastructure requirements for the projects/programs
7. Build, review and run deployment implementation plans
8. Define and review test strategies, test plans, acceptance plans etc.
9. Facilitate user acceptance testing
10. Deployment planning, management , user training and transition to BAU
11. Track project progress on the basis of established metrics such as resource utilization, effort and schedule variance, quality metrics etc.
12. Ensure compliance to the established software development processes and best practices
13. Bring an integrated approach towards business and IT engagement
14. Provide direction and thought leadership for large/critical programs ensuring integration, coordination, timing and consistency of process throughout across.
15. Work with multiple stakeholders across various streams & keep all informed about the progress, issues, risks & be able to manage them proactively
16. Ensure successful delivery of projects leveraging project management fundamentals including work planning, budgeting, scope containment and risk mitigation.
17. Support Cross-Functional & Multiple Project Teams working on multiple technologies.
18. Engage with business on regular basis to seek feedback and facilitate continuous improvement.
19. Post deployment support and stakeholder management
20. Business value assessment and reporting