STG & AUX: Site Execution
1. Must have worked in STG / Boiler package Super critical Power Project Site for at least 3 years.
2. Experience in EPC - Super Critical Power Project from Concept to Commissioning will be preferred.
3. Preparation, Review and Monitoring of L-2 and L-4 Schedule.
4. Preparation and review of T & P Deployment Plans & Schedules.
5. Preparation and review of Manpower ( Engineers and Workers ) deployment plan and schedule.
6. Contract Management - Understanding and implementation of Scope and meeting the time schedule.
7. Contract Management - Experience of Closing the Contract with Customer and Sub-Contractor.
8. Preparation and Review of Erection and Commissioning Procedures.
9. Preparation, Review and Implementation of Field Quality Plans and Quality Record Formats
10. Preparation of Formats of Quality Records
11. Technical Trouble Shooting.
12. Key Strengths desired:
Communication Skills - Writing and Oral
EPC execution background, mainly about site construction mgmt., EPC company experience, or construction company experiences.