Experience : 7yrs+ year experience in supply chain management in healthcare environment
Contract Period : 18 months contract ( not a permanent job)
Qualification : Post-Graduation in Business Administration /Public Health/ Hospital Management/ Social Sciences/ Material Management/ Supply Chain Management
Duties and Responsibilities :
Programme Planning and Implementation :
- Overall responsible for the implementation of the project at the respective state and district level. The Program Manager will be responsible for the development of detailed work plans and implementation of all activities related to the project which includes deployment of human resources, capacity building of Staff including the staff at the state and district level, integration of supply chain solution with the temperature monitoring, programmatic and financial monitoring of project activities as well as reporting on project progress as and when required
Building Partnerships :
- The Program Manager will be responsible to work closely State Level Health officials and UNDP state project officers and may also require coordinating with UNICEF and WHO and other development partners working on the project.
Providing leadership :
- Provides guidance and direction to the Project and to the Project team in the State. Ably deals with HR issues including problem solving and conflict management.
- Discharges administrative and other responsibilities associated with the position. Mentors and supports State and district based personnel supported by service provider.
- The Senior Project Officers will be direct responsible to the mentoring and supervision of all project personnel at the state and district level.
Monitoring and Evaluation :
- This will include undertaking field visits to monitor the implementation of the system and providing technical inputs to address gaps and bottlenecks in the implementation of the project.
- Commission and undertake documentation to the implementation process and analytical learnings. Undertake field visits for 12 days in a month.
Report Writing :
- Prepares periodic status reports, annual reports, case studies, etc. in a qualitative and timely manner
- Should have intrinsic knowledge of the health system of country and states
- Intrinsic Knowledge of Routine Immunization programme including the vaccine logistics and cold chain mechanisms
- Experience in managing information technology driven projects will be essential
- Should have analytical, negotiating, communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing and scaling large technology driven projects preferably in health sector
- Experience of working in the State Government or other international development organization will be an asset