- The job position will be responsible for providing high-quality bids on time by working in an organized manner with a cross-functional team of technical specialists, solution architects, CoEs, delivery teams, sales team, legal teams, financial teams etc. primarily in Application services (SAP)
- The complete cycle from initiation to decision may include understanding customer requirements, clarifications, technical solution design, pricing, risk identification & mitigation, presentation and decision.
- Work collaboratively with onshore team, at times taking leadership and at times in supporting roles depending upon the bid situation.
- Participate in Internal Reviews and Client Orals
- Analyze customer requirements as relayed through requests for proposals (RFPs) across functional areas and create proposal content accordingly.
- Working with vendors & partners, delivery partners etc. towards completing RFP responses & other sales support documents.
- Keeps senior management informed of all financial and pricing aspects of the deal including the deal profit and loss, pricing, capital investment, cash flow and all necessary approvals.
- Ensure that all work adheres to defined Quality standards.
- Capable of assuming individual proposal management responsibility (ies) for medium to large sized proposals.
- Validate / cross verify the overall solution / deal in terms of customer requirements and alignment with the sales winning strategy
- Interpretive skills, Analytically minded, Proven interpersonal skill
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to understand and communicate the essence of financial statements, budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to gather, organize, interpret and collate data from multiple sources.
- Excellent project management and time management skills - use these skills to determine the time required to complete bids and develop realistic work plans.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Motivate the tendering team to work effectively in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in SAP solutioning and presales
- 10+ yrs of SAP delivery and Pre-sales experience
- Worked on different types of end to end SAP projects and awareness about project lifecycle for SAP Implementation, rollout, Upgrade, migration and application maintenance engagements
- Performed client facing roles in Europe/ US geography
- Managed medium to large team sizes onsite as well as offshore
Primary Skill: SAP Functional