Position : Manager
Location : Mumbai / Hyderabad
Experience : 12 -- 16 years
* Passion for solving client business problems by recommending solution and will be a key resource able to lead an important segment of our Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Practice.
* Will be responsible for reviewing and documenting client business processes, re-engineering the client's processes to improve efficiency, and performing the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
* work experience 12+ year's relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise CRM implementations as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation
* Knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2011 is a must, CRM 2013/2015 is preferred.
* Hands-on experience with multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide CRM implementation with focus on presales/business development as well as engagement delivery
* Deep Know-how and proven record of applying CRM in one or more industries
* Proven experience in presales activities including Proof of Concepts, Demo and Presentations
* Ability to envision, architect, and evangelize CRM / xRM solutions within our prospects and clients Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk
* An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers
* Ability to move between high level architectural review / design and the "roll up the sleeves level of actually doing all phases of a CRM / xRM delivery project.