The Project Manager (PM) directs controls, administers, and regulates an enhancement or development program. The Project Manager is the individual ultimately responsible to the agency. The Program Manager's primary responsibility is to drive the entire effort from start to finish.
The Project Manager must ensure that the program is completed on schedule and that the final product meets the business, technical, and established quality requirements. PM1 Years of Relevant Experience: 2 to 5 years Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
Require skills :
- Accountable for delivery of all work tasks identified in the program plan.
- Responsible for the development of estimates for the enhancement or development effort in planning, analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for the capture and reporting of required program management metrics.
- Adjust and revise estimates when necessary.
- Ensure all changes to scope follow processes and are documented.
- Develop the detailed program plan for the enhancement or development effort.
- Accountable for the final program management evaluation review with stakeholders for approval upon program completion.
- Communicate and work with users and client as necessary.
- Analyze and distribute reports on program metrics associated with work items related to improvement measures.
- Ensure processes and activities are followed.
- Prior experience writing and delivering an RFP (not including bidding and responding to them)
- Prior experience working with Tax/Audit COTS
- Prior experience in technical or function area related to software procurement