* The person should have one complete implementation of the Project through all stages.
* To work with different geographical teams to deliver the solutions to the different customers.
* To facilitate the delivery of the Solution Maturing phase of the Project by managing the development and approval of Server Solutions Organization detailed / matured Technical Solution Document ready for the implementation phase of the Project
* Understands the Telecom market & Supply & Distribution Domain
* To develop detailed implementation plans using MS Project (or Account Specified tool) to enable delivery of the Technical Solution Document.
* To conduct Project Definition Workshops with all the stakeholders and produce the written report.
* To work with the Delivery Integration Team to ensure that all relevant Teams within Enhancesys and alliance teams are engaged to deliver the service at Implementation.
* To engage and manage technical resources to deliver the Project plan.
* Acquire budget approval to all Project Costs - hardware & software; spend resource costs, floor space, licenses etc... .
* Create necessary documents with attention to quality and adhere to the account specific process requirements.
* To deliver the Project plan to scope, timescales and budget by tracking all activities against Plan and all actual costs against budget.
* Identify and manage cost, schedule or scope changes to the Projects.
* Follow Account specific Project change review process and submit change requests
to agree deliverable / milestones and report the progress to the account specific management in place on the particular Project.
* To chair regular Technical Project Review Meetings, Customer facing Meetings, attend TPD Review Meetings and produce all documentation and minutes as appropriate.
* To manage risks and issues impacting Project deliverable.
* 5 + years of experience in the Telecom BSS/OSS or sales and distribution Domain
* 3 + Years of Project Management experience
* Handled at least 2 Projects through various stages.
* PMP certification is preferred.
* Ability to develop and monitor Project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones.
* Ability to deliver the Project on the budgeted cost and track the budget.
* Proficiency of Project Management tools & Processes.
* Good and effective Oral and written Communication skills.