Position : Manager
Location : Chennai
Experience : 12 -- 16 years
* Experience in end-to-end implementation with special emphasis on Requirements Gathering, as-is and to-be blueprinting, Solution Design/ Blueprint, UAT and Product Test, Deployment, Training and End User
post go-live support.
* Exposure to multiple versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX(including AX2012) and should have proven skills in more than one AX modules
* Analyze business requirements and do gap fit analysis in one or more areas like Finance, TL and Production as well as provide solutions from Microsoft Dynamics AX and ISV add-ons'.
* Thought leadership, define Project scope, goals, deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Senior Management and Stakeholders
* Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents
* To do gap fit analysis, contribute in preparation of estimations
* Demonstrate 'Customer Focus', active listening, and consultative approach Lead one or more projects and the team providing required functional knowledge, scoping the requirements and estimate the effort.
* Participate in functional design reviews
* Follow best practices suggested by organization while doing implementations\upgrades\support projects
* Contribute in RFP preparation and as well as pre-sale related activities
* Preparation of project plan, scheduling, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing by using appropriate tools
* Issue tracking and timely delivery following approved methodologies.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
* Track project milestones and deliverables
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
* Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to be identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
* Effectively communicates to internal and external stake-holders.
* Managing client communication, delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
* Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develop leaders within the team.