Working with business leaders across the enterprise and interfacing with various cross-functional teams towards enhancing organizational productivity and improving business operations.
Generating new concepts and unique solutions, converting them into projects and delivering these through the entire cycle of planning, implementation, tracking and closure.
1. Problem identification
Defines the problem through management consultations, team meetings, framework analysis, and other applicable strategies
2. Conceptual thinking
Breaks the problem into small, manageable segments; identifies the factors that affect the problem; decides how to approach the project.
Data driven and have the ability to carry out research (active/passive) and collect data to support the case
Identify issues and forms hypotheses and solutions
Presenting findings and recommendations to the stakeholders by preparing business proposals, business cases and presentations.
6 Running focus groups and facilitating workshops
Unique characteristics necessary for good performance
1. Analytical skills and curiosity- innate desire to dig deeper; what went wrong, organizational threats, financial aspects, etc.
2. Strong and current awareness of external trends and best practices
3. Understanding of project management techniques and tools for various phases involving initiation, preparation, execution & control, and closure.
4. Analyzes risks and future impact of decisions.
5. Ability to collaborate with various teams to produce qualitative presentations/material, both in content and form.
6. Conveys goals and objectives clearly and in a compelling manner; listens effectively and clarifies information as needed; communicates tactfully and candidly.