On an embark for a Project Manager from the Analytics back ground with experience of to handle complex Big Data projects.
- Knowledge and experience in managing projects using agile development frameworks like Scrum.
- Must have software product background.
- Must have built product(s) that leveraged big data to work.
- Preferred experience in Genomics, DNA, Clinical Data, Healthcare domain.
- Exposure to cutting edge of big data technology, creating enterprise scale products, using large and diverse datasets
- The individual will manage a cross functional team of data scientists, product managers and software developers in an innovation-driven environment.
- Should have sufficient knowledge about several programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, Clojure, Matlab, Pig or SQL
- Familiar with NLP, Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling.