Specification / Skills / Experience:
1) Tech Lead experience; Ability to lead team; Good communication skills.
2) Advanced knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite setup, configuration and deployments.
3) Hands-On knowledge of BPEL development, management & migration.
4) Strong development knowledge of Oracle Fusion 11g, Oracle Web Logic Suite 11g, Oracle Database 11g.
5) Performance tuning Oracle SOA Suite and composites.
6) Integration experience, web services, and SOA.
7) 5+ yrs experience in Message Oriented Middleware using JMS, MQ, and AQ.
8) Strong Knowledge of AIA, PIPs architecture components.
9) Should be able to troubleshoot using Oracle SQL, PL*SQL .
10) Working knowledge of Ebiz AOL (conc programs; request groups).
11) Delivery, Team -Work Allocation, Cost -Budgetting, Customer Interfacing .
12) Project Manager with Oracle SOA;
13) Oracle SOA -Project Manager; Looking for a technically sound project manager with hands on experience in Oracle SOA, Oracle service Bus, AIA, Oracle BPM, Webcenter and ADF technologies.
14) Should have implemented Oracle fusion middleware platform in at least 4 projects. Should have played the role of SOA architect for at least 2 years.
15) Good Project management skills required.
Primary Skills (Must have):
Oracle SOA Suite
Project Management Skills