1. Minimum 10+ years experience developing Big data / Hadoop applications
2. Strong experience Java based application
3. Strong experience in writing scripts in Java Map-Reduce, Pig, Hbase, hive.
4. Experience with Apache, SVN (for revision control), Maven, Jira.
5. Experience working with Amazon Web Services or other cloud-based hosting environments
6. Experience with building highly scalable web applications supporting large high-volume mission-critical consumer-facing Internet environments.
7. Experience writing applications in Mongo DB is plus.
8. Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs (ie. Apache, Hbase, google, Hadoop) through server-side applications
9. Experience building and maintining automated tests using Junit.
10. An ability to understand and write scripts in shell or other scripting language.
11. Leading small by highly Agile team of engineers.
12. Track record of strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
13. Demonstrated experience and proficiency in:
a. Big data focused platforms
b. Standards protocols and data formats including REST, JSON, and XML/SOAP
14. Some experience in performance optimization of high-volume, distributed web services
1. BE / ME / MS
2. 10+ years of experience in Statiscial modeling, Knowledge discovery, Data Mining, Machine Learning in large scale data.
3. 7+ years of experience leading teams in scrum
4. 5+ years of experience managing people (Career Planning and Development, Compensation Planning etc )
5. 5+ years of experience leading a product area in scrum
6. Should be able to think out of the box and contribute towards future IPs
1. Should be a technical leader who inspires people first through his/her technical know-how
2. Should be a self motivated, result oriented and an excellent team player
3. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Willingness to work in an office in Bangalore, India
Willingness to submit to a background screen and a drug test