- Strong hands-on experience on Net tools using .NET 3.5, 4.0,4.5 and Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 and MVC architecture.
- Must have rich experience in developing solutions using ASP.Net, C#, Ajax and Oracle/SQL Server and familiarity with best practices
- Should possess in-depth knowledge on any RDBMS
- Understand business needs and convert business requirements into a design & ability to see through the modular issues
- Ability to define Physical, logical and technical architectures based on the requirements and responsibility for the quality of architecture and design.
- Ability to evaluate current state of architecture, platform and provide architectural recommendations to improve performance, scalability and reliability
- Should have rich experience in data migration and working in a highly integrated enterprise application
- Must be able to work with the Project Manager in mapping the project life cycle and Manage rollout and post-deliverable strategy
- Experienced in Architecture Design, Solution Design, Technical consulting and Pre-Sales activities
- Experienced in planning, estimation, delivery model, customer facing roles and effective client interaction skills
- Preferable if have had experience of working at client location in one or more geographies
- Experienced in Agile, iterative and parallel development model is desirable .
- Good communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
- ASP.NET, Windows forms, Web services
- RDBMS : Sql Server/Oracle
- TDD, Design Patterns, WCF
- Mobile development (added advantage)
- Solution Design / Architecture
- Project Management & Project Life Cycle
- Agile ( SCRUM )
- Solutions & Rollout
- UG: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline.
- PG: M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers.