Purpose of the role
Responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making for projects with the view to attain desirable profit making results for an organization
Profile Roles and Responsibilities
Areas of Responsibility & brief description
1. Manage project budget, resource allocation, plan and schedule project timelines in collaboration with senior management.
2. Constantly monitor the project schedule with the senior management & related staff and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders. Oversee the running of the office.
3. Determine the project goals and measures based on which the project will be evaluated and assessed on its completion.
4. Ensure proper execution of project based on designed project plan and make required alterations safeguarding successful completion and implementation of project.
5. Liaise with project managers on regular basis to review work quality, ensure the project meets its standards and time lines. Ensure Compliance to all standards viz. ISO 9001, 27001, 14001, etc. & any other guidelines stated.
6. Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
7. Determining and implementing the appropriate corrective action to resolve the problems in the project leading to organization growth.
8. Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition.
9. Helping develop training courses, workshops and methods to support process management.
10. Ensure Internal & External Customer Satisfaction.
11. Manage all external contracts with 3rd Party vendors and sub-contractors.
12. Define, develop and execute standard reports and dashboards to senior management. This also includes defining and publishing custom reports and MIS unique to specific Project and Program.
13. Be responsible for Project staffing, training and resource management including staff management such as performance management, general administration, policy deployment & enforcement and career growth
14. Participate in all enterprise wide Projects and deploy trained personnel to execute Projects of varying expertise
15. Participate in and contribute to Bid management process and develop personnel to provide solutions in the Process, Projects management, application and Website streams or any other skill set that may be required
Indicative KRAs/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities
1. New Project Roll Out
2. Project Schedule Management
3. Project Cost Management
4. Project Execution
5. Project Tracking & Monitoring and Stakeholder communication
6. Projects Mandatory Documentation Management
7. Team skill inventory and expertise management including Training of personnel
8. Projects resource management and performance management of personnel
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience, specific knowledge, skills, understanding, attitude)
Education: Minimum: Graduate or globally recognized equivalent degree.
Project Management Professional Certification or globally recognized equivalent degree.
Additional: Preferably post graduate or MBA
Experience:12-15 years Management experience in ITES or related industry ; atleast 4 - 5 years hands-on Project delivery/execution
Key Interactions within and outside of the company
1. Vendors & External Consultants
2. Missions & FMCs
3. External Auditors
4. Operations and BD personnel
1. Departments across the company
2. Finance Department
3. Internal Audit Team