Project/ Program Management non IT
Construction/ Real Estate, Iron/ Steel/ Metals/ Mining, Cement
- Was responsible for Finishes, Interiors and MEP service works..
- Monitoring day-to-day site activities and guiding all team members.
- Reporting complete day business to Project Head from client side and seek suitable directions.
- Support Management in floating of the tenders and finalization of the vendors by involving in Pre bid meetings, Negotiation meetings with client, consultants and vendors.
- Arriving the post contract quantities and preparation of quantities variation statement to submit clients for approval.
- Monitoring the Master/Weekly/day schedule and escalating the failures to all concerned.
- Planning and Tracking Long-lead items as per the requirement of the project.
- Preparation of schedules based on master control schedule and tracking the progress of work with respect to civil and remaining all packages work progress.
- Certification of Contractor/Vendor bills and sequencing schedules to achieve high standard quality/workmanship.
- Identifying and issuing Corrective Action Reports to Contractor for taking the corrective actions.
- After completion of project the IT support like all machineries and computer circuit has to be establish.
- Coordinating with clients to release the payments to vendors in stipulated time.
- Passionate and uncompromising on workmanship standards and possess very effective coordination skills amongst various contracting agencies.