This is an opportunity to work with a prestigious power consultancy on a great variety of power projects. You will have the opportunity to work on several hydro and renewable energy projects in a conceptual and detail design capacity as well as owner's engineer on site and with design review.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a well reputed University.
- Master's Degree is an advantage;
- 3-5 years' experience in the power generation consulting industry is a must.
- Preferably with at least 2 years' experience in hydro power project development;
- Experience working on international projects is essential.
- Excellent command of English both oral and written. Native or Professional working knowledge of languages like Mandarin, Bahasa, Thai or Japanese will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical capabilities, ideally demonstrated through previous written assignments that can be brought to interview as examples.