Within the Real Estate business unit, teams are formed to manage the strategy, planning, design, construction and commissioning of all corporate real estate (ie offices, data centres, wellness facilities, etc). This role is within the Capital Projects department which generally takes the lead on projects.
At this time the department is expanding in order to support the expanded project workload and specifically the Bangalore Development Project (BDP). BDP when constructed will be a 1M+ sf headquarters building in Bangalore, allowing for the expansion of our operations and also to consolidate staff from multiple facilities into one. This ambitious development has completed core/shell design and is currently going through design of interiors, as well as the start of core/shell construction on site.
- Lead the Tenant Fitout Project Management team and report directly to the EMEA/Bangalore Head of Capital Projects. This includes both direct supervision of staff, consultants, contractors, etc as well as day to day management of the Tenant Fitout works (design and construction)
- Key member of the BDP Leadership Team, representing tenant fitout, with direct interfaces with the Global Co-Head of CSRE in addition to all members of Leadership.
- Secure approval of Tenant Fitout project strategies, philosophies and design concepts. This includes planning, design, procurement, construction and migration.
- Integrate Tenant Fitout design with the Business Plan, Workplace Plan, Operational Plan and Programme with a view towards making certain that all design reflects and adopts all Planning input.
- Manage individual resources and talent, internally and externally, to maximize the contributions of all to the overall development.
- Overall commercial management of all Tenant Fitout design consultancy services, construction contracts and all other procurement vehicles.
- Overall management of product quality as represented by both design and implementation
- Overall management of Tenant Fitout design and construction contracts, ensuring compliance to scope, budgets and schedule commitments.
- Overall and primary interface management with the Core/Shell team to ensure that the overall design and construction of both core/shell and interiors are meeting the programmatic commitments to scope, budget and schedule
- Manage all stakeholder interfaces including but not limited to OGS (Office of Global Security), Technology, HCM (Human Capital Management), Hospitality, DMG (Document Management Group), CSO (Critical Systems Operations), FM (Facility Management), etc. with a view towards a collaborative and conclusive satisfaction of stakeholder needs.
- Manage all Tenant Fitout design in balance to the needs of the operational groups regarding operational efficiencies, sustainment, energy management, operational safety, lifecycle costing, maintainability, etc.