1. Lead in project management and support to site teams, including in project implementation, financial management and reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
2. Build and maintain effective relationships with potential clients, contractors/vendors in region.
3. Ensure rigorous monitoring, learning and evaluation system across the implementation of the system.
4. Ensure quality implementation of the projects.
5. Ensure timely compliance as the contract.
6. Update risk matrix and ensure mitigation measures are in place.
7. Any other duties as advised by direct line manager.
8. Ability to work in a team and also on his own.
9. Willingness and ability to travel in the region.
10. Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
1. Experience in project coordination, planning and execution minimum 7 to 10 years in the respective domain
2. Experience in handling multiple projects centrally is preferable
3. Graduate in Civil Engineering mandatory
4. Experience in Slope Stabilization, knowledge of Cut Slope construction activities and working knowledge of Drilling, grouting & anchoring on steep slopes is preferred.
Location - Assam