This opportunity is with a Not for Profit organization working towards addressing the root cause of gender inequality in Indian Education system.
The Program Manager will be responsible for assisting in conception of program support training contents, ensuring delivery through the field program team, overseeing the delivery of our program in our intervention areas. Supervises program staff in district and performs other related administrative duties work towards quality improvement of the training contents, program model, developing key program tools, and techniques as necessary for program implementation.
# HR Management
1) Design and implement the training for the program/training team for their regions evaluate their training needs on regular basis and address them.
2) Lead the development of KPIs for DPO / Program Officer along with District Manager and review their performance periodically.
# Program Design and Content Development
# Training Schedule, plan and implementation
1) To effectively manage the partnerships of the organization, with specific focus on program/training related stakeholders as and when required
2) Participate in Manager/district level meetings whenever invite
3) Provide support to other functions of the organization whenever required.
Education, Qualification and skills needed :
# Post Graduate degree in any field of Social Science / education Strong oral communication and writing skills
# Experience in program implementation, monitoring Knowledge in Hindi, English and local dialect
# Must possess a demonstrated use of intermediate computer operations (MS Office & operating systems)