Primary purpose of the role:
1. Market maker: Identifying / creating / chasing opportunities for Open Text implementation in India
2. Partnering: Partnering with Open Text in joint go-to-market efforts
3. Leading: Leading teams, including teams from India and USI (division of supporting global clients)
Major responsibilities & deliverables: 1. Winning Open Text implementation projects
2. Oversight of projects which will be led by a Manager and consultants
3. Coordinate closely with Sales Responsible to align solution design with the customers technical and business requirements
4. Demonstrations and Proof-of-Concepts Responsible for identifying customer needs and documenting the solution to effectively work with OpenText team to demo the solution or provide the proof-of-concept.
5. Technical Proposal / RFP Preparation Responsible for managing the RFI/RFP process and the final response. Duties include pre-bid meetings, phone conferences, etc.
6. Post Implementation Activities Responsible to participate in final review of the implementation, comparing expectations to the delivered results.
7. Event Participation Responsible for participating in the planning and execution of various marketing activities. Roles may include actively driving attendance, presentations, and general networking activities.
8. Hands on experience in SAP OpenText, xECM and OpenText suite of products.
Skills Required: Business Development, Supplier and Vendor Management, ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Consulting, ECM Presales, Practice development, Strategy planning and execution, Client management, Stakeholder Management
Qualifications required: Masters in Computer Science / Masters in Software Engineering.
Experience required, Any Specific Industry / Company exposure: 15+ years of IT experience
Five to seven years of experience in OpenText ECM or any ECM technology
Three to five years of experience in complex sales
Experience providing solutions relating to business process improvement
Experience working with external vendors/ partners
Experience with Solution or Strategic Selling
Any specific industry / domain experience is a plus
Strong knowledge of ECM products/services on Document Management, Records Management, Archiving, Document Scanning and Capture, Integration with SAP and SharePoint, Document composition / generation, Content Migration.