- Define and drive the user experience for the return process globally.
- Drive policy change or improvements that ensure the best customer experience and cost for returns
- Work with benchmarking teams to understand the competitive landscape and ensure company remains competitive in all areas.
- Communicate to senior leaders through white papers on the status of returns programs.
- Incorporate input from stakeholders on new features and improvements to current features.
- Drive product development efforts including writing complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents and ensure clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability and development teams
- Ensure the returns process provides self-service options for customers, and if it does not exist create the best way possible to get it done.
- 3+ years of experience delivering solutions
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
- Track record of managing priorities and trade-offs between customer experience, performance and cost.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve real customer problems.
- Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Collaborating with design, engineering, usability and program management teams both within customer service and across the company to test and launch self-service returns features accessible anywhere and anytime.
- Driving definition of scope and manage business case development and approval, requirements gathering/creation, prioritization, design review, and launch readiness of new self-service experiences.
- Delivering results that align to customer needs and business goals.
- Experience defining product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
Preferred Qualifications: 5+ years of experience
- Experience managing consumer-facing products in e-commerce
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong written communication skills; this role will require the creation of content such as whitepapers and other written deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Extensive experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills only will be considered
- Experience in dealing with the carriers (global) for shipments and primarily returns (Return of the products) is a must
- Candidates who are willing to relocate to Hyderabad only should apply
- Experience in dealing with the carriers on a daily basis is a must