Evaluate and identify appropriate technologies for delivering the company's services.
Responsible for every layer of the stack: Backend, Operations, Web, Desktop, Mobile, Integrations etc.
Lead the Engineering, Operations and IT teams across Development, QA, Operations, etc.
Developing and refining logistics and service capabilities to support the ongoing expansion of product offering and attraction of new customers.
Mapping business requirements for process enhancements/ developments/ implementations.
Monitor application performance and review application failures.
Formulating the companies approach towards the Open Source technology.
Ensure technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Responsible for Big Data and Analytics Platforms, Supply Chain Platforms, Databases, Data warehouses, Billing and Payment platforms, Recommendation Engines, Experimentation Platforms, Mapping Infrastructure, Caching, Transactional Systems, ecommerce, etc.
Communicate the company's technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
Provide technical direction to delivery on key transition and transformation initiatives
Promote and drive innovation and thought leadership in the industry
- Architect to ensure complete service offering including both client and server-side.
- To manage all server-side development &quality assurance.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals
- To ensure the technical operations of the platform to keep the system always up.
- Responsible for delivering products with high quality, on time while maintaining high efficiency of resources utilized
B.E/B.Tech IT with 12+ years of experience in e commerce industry. Project Management, Program Management, Vendor Management, Transition Management, Change management, Operations Management, People Management. focus on Online Content Management and eCommerce technologies