He/She should be responsible for teaching Law students [LLB] in state university. Ph.D in Law with 12 yrs+ experience is desired.
- Teaching MEL, LLM and LLB courses face-to-face and on-line,
- Preparing and deliver lectures, seminars, tutorials and online teaching activities
- Assessing students' work;
- Participating in academic consultation and counselling;
- Conduct and publish individual and/ or collaborative research;
- Co-ordinate staff development activities related to learning, teaching and research supervision to ensure all staff have adequate information about staff development opportunities at USP
- Supervise and sign off SAS responses to applications from law students with respect to admission, registration, cross credit, exemption, withdrawal, auditing, assessment and academic progress