Urgently Required for one of the leading MNC in Gurgaon for Power Division.
- Entrepreneurial management of one or several assigned projects.
- Responsible for handling sales & business development activities for Electrical Balance of Plant (eBoP) Projects.
- Manage sales activities, track market dynamics, cultivate & leverage customer relationships within the framework of policies and guidelines of SL & HQ with the objective of securing project orders that meets PG IE business requirements & exceeding assigned targets.
- Establish contacts and CRM with customers, define customer requirements, obtain customer budget allocation and provide staged comprehensive support to the customers & ensure promote capabilities, supplies and services and secure business opportunities in the market
- Provide information about forthcoming projects, create awareness of our products and capabilities of eBoP Projection the market in order to generate enquiries and ensure that the budgeted order entry figures (OE) with an approved SM quality is reached by concentrating on the target projects as per plan well within the schedule.
- Assist in obtaining LoA approval for bid, study client specs/T & C, prepare list of deviations,
- Obtain a competitive price for the bid, based on the target price & costs for the offer & obtain approval for it,
- Ensure that the completed proposal is handed over to the customer on time.
What do I need to qualify for this job:
* Substantial Knowledge of electrical packages in power plant (engineering as well as sales and execution and/or installation/commissioning and experience with proposal activities) of minimum 3-15 years.
* High level of expertise in different fields of power plant engineering, broad base of experience in providing technical complex solutions.
* Substantial experience in sales-oriented activities, including negotiations with customers, consultants, consortium partners.
* Experience with Claims Management and Risk Management, cost controlling, presentations.
* Experience in presentations and negotiations with internal management and ability to adapt to different management styles.