Candidates only from mutual fund industry should apply
- Job involves settlement of trades across all asset classes and over 20 geographies based on the respective settlement cycles. Confirming trades with counter-parties, settling the trades in internal as well as on stand alone platforms like NDS.
- Liaison with Custodian for receipt and delivery of securities / payments according to the deal executed by the fund management.
- Liaison with Fund accountant for timely accounting of trades, valuation to enable timely computation of NAV.
- All the above activities are critical and needs to be hundred percent accurate. These need to be carried out within pre defined time limits.
- Ensuring proper receipt of funds on due date of corporate actions.
- Monitoring the deliverables of fund accountant, custodian, ensuring proper accounting is carried out by the business partners. Special emphasis on accounting and valuation of corporate actions, mergers & demergers, capital reduction etc.
- Liaison with auditors for carrying out smooth audit. To ensure completion of audit without any observations.
- To ensure no interest loss or loss of image on account of non-execution of trades or for operational lapses.
- Preparation of MIS reports for top management
- Coordinate with vendors in automating the existing activities.
- To handle higher volume of trades within the pre-defined timelines with accuracy
- Ensure that there are no income losses due to operational inefficiencies
- Adapting to the market changes and gearing up the entire team to meet these challenges
- Constantly reviewing deliverables of business partners. Devise fair valuation methods of various corporate actions which can be extremely complex.