1. Qualification - B.E. & MBA from premium institutes.
2. Experience - 8 - 15 years.
3. Previous experience in factory production planning/PPC would be an added advantage.
4. Must have managed Direct Distribution Model for a minimum of recent 5 years.
Industry shall not be a constraint till the time the person has experience in Direct Distribution Model.
Education - B.E, MBA
Experience : 8 - 15 years
- The incumbent would be managing the S&OP operations of 3 group companies of the client.
- Responsible for implementing S&OP best practice's & processes for the Group in KSA.
- Developing overall forecast for the unit considering various parameters such as channel wise, branch wise, exports etc. to build an overall budget.
- Designs, develops, and conducts S&OP meetings (Monthly Business Cycle), providing visibility and communication on sales, demand, distribution and supply trends in support of business growth.
- Work with finance to cash up the budget and manage gaps if any in target management.
- Partners closely with Business owners and Head office Directors to understand their needs and then reflect them in the process.
- Partners closely with Business Leaders of each company to implement the H.O business strategy, validate forecast accuracy and methodology, provide input to inventory and align financial / business plans with the operations plans, through an effective S&OP process.
- Partners closely with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and other functions to execute best practices of S&OP process.
- Provide Market, Region and global S&OP reporting to Head Office.
- Key areas of focus will be in closing all gaps related to people, structure, processes and system (SAP: APO, MRP, and BI), and developing the capabilities of the demand planning resources.
- Lead and develop Supply Chain capabilities: Right Structure, Functions, Roles and Responsibilities, Management capabilities, KPI's with Setting targets and reason code analysis, Reporting, Strategies and documenting the best practices with all departments.
- Work with supply chain team to optimize working capital
- Once the Saudi roll out is completed, focus on other regions for the group.
- Experience in Logistics with strong appreciation of overall logistics environment
- Strong S&OP fundamentals with expertise in sales, raw material planning & customer service
- Knowledge of Sales Building blocks - baseline sales + promotional inputs = total sales
- Excellent knowledge of SAP platform
- Worked in a business with a large product basket to be able to manage the complexity of the business.