* Identification of Suitable Lands for establishment of Solar park.
* Coordination with land aggregators in land acquisition on sale, lease etc.
* Preparation of feasibility reports, preliminary Notes on the property and title reports, search reports by going through the necessary documents.
* Preparing the legal opinions by following applicable law and rules, before submitting for legal opinion to external advocates.
* Drafting of Deeds, such as Agreement to Sell, Sale deeds, GPAs, MOUs, Lease deeds ect.
* Arranging the required documents for Registration and coordinating for successful registration of deeds.
* Handling of various revenue matters with the Tahasildar, Deputy Commissioners, Assistant commissioners on khata transfers and cases under 79A, B and in general do all project related legal and statutory requirements.
* Liaisoning with the Tahasidar, Revenue Inspector, Revenue secretaries, Village Panchayaties and other statutory bodies.
* Conversions of lands from agriculture to non- agriculture, and transfer the same in the name of company.
* Coordinating with company's external advocates, have discussions with them in preparation of plaints, written statements, objections and giving feedbacks regularly.
* Coordinating with the forest officials in acquisition of forestlands.
* Legal due diligence of the properties.
* Advising the company on legal issues pertaining to land and other issues.
* Suggesting solutions on legal problems to the company on day-to-day basis.
* Preparation and give feedback to senior advocates with regard to Land issues and Company related matters.
10-25 years of experience of in Corporate affairs in Power sector companies or Builders or Infrastructure companies
Exp in SEZ and airports wil not be of much help as in SEZ/airport government helps to acquire the land.
Should have good contacts and hold with Thasildar , collector , Revenue department is a must
Good to be able to speak Kannada (kind of must) and other Telegu /Tamil added advantage
High of Ethics and strong references