Primary Skills: C#, C++, DOT NET, My SQL, VB.Net, WPF
* Contributes individually or in a team as needed to meet the requirements of various projects
* Maintains existing software code and resolves customer and internally reported problems
* Able to write clean, robust and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time.
* Works with customers to understand and improve existing code for their area.
* Follows the various steps in the SDLC process including writing design documents and coding.
* Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product.
* Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products.
* Able to solve complex technical problems
* Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.