* Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
* Able to provide appropriate technical solutions to business related problems.
* Bright, highly self-motivated and driven
* Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
* Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
* Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
* Freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas
* Reliable, flexible and cooperative
* Team spirited. / Self-motivated.
* Good technical skills. / Good communication.
Minimum 4 years of IT experience.
Purpose of Job:
Take an active part in the Software Configuration Management of Fixed Income's Front to back - Deal Capture applications. A good understanding of the SDLC is required and experience in Financial Domain is an advantage.
The candidate will be working as a DevOps engineer. Along with supporting the CM functions he/she will get a chance to work on Python.
Technology environment :
Server OS - Windows / Unix platforms
Database - ORACLE/Sybase/SQL Server
Development languages - C++, Java, C#
Scripting languages - OOPs Python, Ant, Nant, Shell
Python - Django framework
Issue Tracker - JIRA
Code Repository - SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration - Team City, Jenkins, Hudson
* The role gives opportunity to learn, and gain exposure to configuration functions, and controls
* Participation in the continued Release, Support and Configuration management of a successful, growing and high profile global set of applications.
* Exposure to all financial areas and the full Project Life Cycle.