Candidates only from mutual fund industry should apply:
- Efficient utilisation of funds so as to keep minimum end of day balance.
- Strong control on treasury bank accounts through reconciliation on a daily basis so that no unreconciled items are pending in reconciliation.
- Timely and accurate data submission to internal / External vendors
- Continuous monitoring of due date for various statutory payment / returns to enable timely & accurate payment of statutory dues and to avoid penalty.
- Validation of reports received from JPM & SLA monitoring.
- Preparing scheme expense masters which is a vital component of NAV computation and this also impacts the AMC profitability, by closely monitoring the same.
- Continuous monitoring of yields for fixed maturity plans to ensure that final returns are in line with indicative yields.
- No adverse audit remarks & audit observations to be addressed within agreed timelines.
Creating a fund accounting database for Providing timely and Accurate Information.