Responsibilities of the role include;
* Involved in running and maintaining our year-end reporting model under IFRS, cash tax forecasting of quarterly installments
* Responsible for tax reporting, preparing corporate tax computations, giving ad hoc tax advice and negotiating with Indian Revenue Authorities on various types of tax returns
* Will be involved in various tax planning or advisory projects as they arise, including monitoring of India tax policy and controversy matters.
* Some travel will be required for meetings and site visits. There may be occasional overseas travel
* Opportunity to progress within the organization either laterally, or to a more senior tax role or potentially within the tax and corporate finance department.
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified or with relevant experience with good technical tax skills and accounting knowledge. Good IT skills are an advantage. Ability to use taxation software, Excel, Word and PowerPoint would be strongly desirable for this role.