-Manage the Global Level Compliance Program of the Bank Notes Business Unit[s] & Alternate Channels Business Units (Cards, Utility Payments, Digital Channels, Online, Smart Pay etc) .
-The purpose include, formulating the policies, procedures and processes related to the activities of Bank Notes division.
-Ensuring adherence to the Bank Notes Compliance Program. , conducting periodic review and analysis of activities performed under the business unit globally.
1. Post graduate in any Discipline.
2. Certified qualification in AML/CTF Arena
3. Definite Exposure to FC Business, KYC, CDD and Risk Based Approach
4. Definite Exposure to Compliance Analysis and Reviews
5. Experience of 6 years in a Money Transfer/Banking/Financial Services Industry in a legal/compliance, auditing with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
6. Project / Process Management capabilities. Certifications will be of preference.