Industry Type: automotive manufacturing
- Responsible for Overall plant Operation like Production, Quality, Maint, material, Logistic, R&D, strategic Planning.
- Initiative & drive to implement & enforce modern shop-floor manufacturing processes
- Exp of System Implementation of lean, six sigma, kizen mfg on Shop Floor Exp
- Exp to plan, organize & direct the mfg operations as well continual Cost reduction of Mfg
- Managing entire gamut of factory manufacturing operations, Production, Planning & drive to all implementation
- Responsible for Production Planning , Quality control systems & Technical support
- Developing new systems for production / quality ISO ,TS, QMS & TPM or ERP Systems Implementation
- exposure in manufacturing operations in any Forging, Machining company
-Exposure of computer ERP Systems.
- able to manage, motivate and develop a team.
-Be experienced in health and safety issues
Experience: 7-15years of experience in Mfg. Industry.
Education:- B.E Mechanical / production / metallurgy
Competency Skills :
-He should be a self motivated individual having excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
-Positive attitude and Team work
-Good communication skills.