1. Candidate should have experience from garment industry.
2. Candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience.
3. It would be better if the candidate has worked in healthcare industry for making Apparel Products.
4. Candidate will be preferred from leather industry background.
1. planning and organizing production schedules
2. assessing project and resources requirements
3. estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
4. determining quality control standards
5. overseeing production processes
6. re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
7. selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
8. organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
9. liaison with buyers, marketing and sales staff
10. supervising the work of junior staff