1. Plant Production Manager at a large and technically complex manufacturing facility. In which case the responsibilities would include:
- Meeting daily, weekly and monthly volume requirement,
- Achieving plant performance measures of Food safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Implementing quality and work systems e.g. ISO 9001, HACCP, 5S, GMP etc.
- Optimizing manufacturing costs and process improvement
- In contract manufacturing units, managing the relationship with the CMU owner
- Leading the managerial team at the location
2. Regional Head of a group of smaller (3rd party) plants in a particular region. This will involve responsibility similar to what is stated above, except that it will be for multiple locations.
Candidate Profile :
- 4-6 years related experience in Manufacturing/ production or maintenance, projects and engineering operations in plant is essential. Good knowledge of applicable industry standards and regulations.
- Experience in ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, HACCP, etc will be preferred.
- BE/ BTECH- Graduate Engineer (Electrical /Mechanical / Chemical/ Production) only from premier Institutes like- IIT