* Good experience in the same field & products for at least 10 years.
* Plan a production schedule for the job.
* Implement and control the production schedule
* Review and adjust the schedule where needed
* Determine the human resources required
* Determine the material resources required
* Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
* Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
* Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
* Monitor quality standards of products
* Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
* Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
* Determine and implement improvements to the production process
* Prepare and maintain production reports
* Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
* Estimate production costs
* Set production budgets
* Manage production budgets
* Implement cost control programs
* Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
* Very good at English & computer.