Job Location: Kenya
The person will be responsible for overall planning, organizing and controlling production in the company ensuring efficiency production of the products within the specified budgets and to the set standards.
Education and Experience
- Candidate Must Be From F&B Manufacturing industry
- Planning and organizing of both production and machines maintenance schedules.
- Monitor quality standards of the products with quality department and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Work with the procurement to ensure all production materials are ordered in time, right quantities and right quality.
- Ensure optimal utilization of production plants and maximize the production process to lower costs.
- Work with the financial department to come up with budget and production spending plan.
- Play a leading role in new product development and spearhead trials of the same and carry out feasibility studies on the viability of the products developed.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programmes within the company.
- Train production employees for maximum production flexibility and implement a sound training program on the same.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organise necessary intervention for improvement.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, sales and distribution and logistics
- Bachelor's degree either production engineering, industrial technology or food processing and technology.
- Over 10 years hands on experience in similar food manufacturing setup.
- knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of business and management principles
- knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- knowledge of machines and tools
- knowledge of engineering and technology principles and practices
- solid computer skills