Hands-on with development as well as team management.
A Technical Lead who has architected, designed large enterprise web application in J2EE with Service Oriented Architecture (SoA) and has worked in a product development company managing a team 8-12 mid level Java developers.
As part of the java team in this new role you'll be instrumental in driving forward the development of our new applications, using best-of-breed open source tools including Freemarker & jquery based spring MVC, Restful Services, JPA, in-memory data grids and the Spring Framework.
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge web/mobile technology and participates in the design and construction of sophisticated, visually compelling advertising solutions.
A Graduate with minimum 6 years experience, with Exceptional core java skills using at least java 1.7, and solid knowledge of design patterns
* Excellent knowledge of Spring Framework (3 and above, preferably 4) and a clear understanding of dependency injection
* Good understanding of Hibernate (3 and above) /JPA and Object-relational mapping, including performance considerations
* Demonstrable experience working with databases, data modelling, and SQL (any type)
* Demonstrable experience of Web Application development using MVC patterns (preferably Spring)
* Knowledge of Maven 2/3 (we use 3), Sonar, Jenkins
* Has used JSON extensively
* Enthusiasm for test driven development using open source frameworks
* Be able to provide work status and highlight risks on time. Has worked in a Agile environment
* Excellent written and oral English communication skills
* Experience of working within service orientated architectures (SoA)
* Has worked as a lead in a Product development team