KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Support for product quality improvement activities and to reduce DEFOA rate of products
* Initiate actions for High DPU through periodic review of NCMR
* Establish, implement and Monitor Incoming quality activities
* Conduct in-process and final quality check activities.
* Maintain the product quality level to meet global quality standards.
* Identify opportunities and work for improvement in product quality by working closely with cross functional team.
* Driving closure of assigned CAPAs in timely manner.
* Quality oversight of the manufacturing operations (facilities, equipment, processes, and documentation)
* Conduct DHR review activities and ensure compliance to DMR.
* Carry out Product Disposition in a timely manner.
* Support QMS, BIS/AERB related activities.
* Conducts Quality data analysis and provides input for Quality review meetings.
* Working knowledge in the following quality areas: inspection, product disposition, documentation control and non-conforming material.
* Strong Problem solving and analytical skills.
* Good knowledge of the ISO13485/9001 regulations.
* Good verbal and written influential communication skills