- Content Marketing: You'll formulate the content strategy for our website, twitter handle, facebook page, brochures. Creativity and an understanding of social media is a must. You will be responsible for creation of all pitches, brochures and presentations.
- Visualization : Will work closely with design teams to create any collaterals for website, social media channels, newsletters & industry reports.
- Search Engine Optimization: You'll need to have a deep understanding of SEO so that you are capable of developing a long-term SEO strategy to raise the organic rankings of important keywords and meet traffic goals.
- Industry and Competition analysis: you'll need to keep track of the competition features and updates. You must be able to review our marketing strategy based on changing industry trends.
- Lead all ATL & BTL marketing efforts.
- Should have worked in a marketing/PR agency or should have experience dealing with agencies.
- Willing to work in a startup environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Good with numbers and a love for analytics.