Person shall be responsible for managing project / product related to mobile handset development and commercialization
- Should have prior experience on end to end Project / Product Management role
- He will be responsible for delivery, schedule management, quality management and project planning in all phases of software development cycle.
- Person needs to work closely with cross functional teams including team leads & Management to translate functional requirements into task plan with clear list of assumptions and should be able to resolve dependencies, to do risk planning and defect management.
- Person needs to do regular status reporting and maintain dash board for key stake holders.
-Planning and estimation, task tracking and closure
- Functional management of resources, increasing efficiency of team
- Work closely with line managers, architects and other key stake holders including product management team
- Source control, version management and defects management
- Communication with multisite global teams for requirements tracking, status reporting and closure of issues
- Have technical competency on Java, Android, Linux and technologies such as GSM / GPRS, 3G / 4G, LTE.
Eligibility Graduation / Post Graduation : B.Tech / M. Tech. (Tier1 and 2 only)