- You will have to define a vision, strategy and roadmap for your product for International e-commerce / brick & mortal retail, inline with business and customer experience objectives across geographies
- You will have to partner and collaborate with stakeholders from multiple teams like Engineering, QA, UX etc across numerous business units across countries and teams
- You will have to Drive Buy vs Build discussions
- You will have to define, track and improve key product metrics.
- You will have to work effectively in Agile software development methodology and lead the entire team to successfully deliver product goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- You hold a bachelor's / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- You have more than 2 years of software product / application development or Business consulting experience, preferably in the retail / e-commerce industry