We consider Product Managers to be CEOs of their products and are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of the vision for their product lines.
- You must possess business acumen as well as technical wherewithal to strategize, drive and bring your product to market.
- You must work extensively with customers while working cross functionally with Marketing, Engineering, Sales, Partners in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our customers need. Most of time, you have to don multiple hats to get stuff done.
- This is a high-level position with broad scope. Nevertheless, you must be very hands-on, defining both market and product requirements and work directly with engineers and architects to define and deliver solutions.
- You need to work collaboratively with product marketing, support, professional services, sales and sales engineering to define the go-to-market for your products.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical degree. MBA preferred. From top tier institutes
- 4-8 years or more of career level work experience in software development and product management. Experience in Enterprise Software a big plus
- Superb verbal, written, and presentation skills. Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Travel up to 20%
Candidate profile :
- Graduated from a premier institute - IIT, IIM, ISB preferred