Product Managers at Our Client works across the entire spectrum of product cycle from conducting market research to define product requirements, and driving production adoption. As a part of the Product Management, you will be accountable for driving product strategy, definition and prioritization, influencing product development and release planning, and supporting product operations and customer adoption. You will work in a team of product managers, analysts and user experience designers to build innovative and market leading products across mobile, social and display advertising.
Our Client believes in building innovating, customer-focused products so will spend about 20-30% of time interacting with marketers and advertising agencies in India, South-East Asia, and Australia/New Zealand to understand customer needs. This role requires travel within APAC region.
Your success will be measured by product quality, innovation and differentiation, customer delight, time to market, market adoption, and by revenue generated along with your team's success and professional growth. You have passion and ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, and deliver on goals.
- Partner with customers and business stakeholders to understand explicit and latent needs to define and build market leading advertising products.
- Proactively identify and make actionable recommendations to drive market leadership in the product domain.
- Validate product direction interacting with customers and internal stakeholders in addition to analyzing market and product trends and competitive landscape.
- Define product vision and detail out scope and phases for iteratively shipping minimalistic but high impact product subset, which supports customer needs and business goals
- Prioritize product features, author or review Market Requirement Documents (MRDs) and Product Requirement Documents (PRDs).
- Collaborate with User Experience and Assistance team to design product experience that delights the end users.
- Run and improvise the product development process working closely with all stakeholders to accelerate pace and quality of execution.
- Engage closely with engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedule.
- Proactively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders. Identify, mitigate, communicate, escalate and manage risks early
- Partner with business stakeholders around launch planning, roadshows, customer training and support.
- B.E / B. Tech preferred in Computer Science or a related technical field. A management degree from a premium educational institution is required.
- 2 + years of product management experience, preferably in a large-scale web/mobile environment.
- Intellectual horse power with outstanding creative and analytical skills, problem solving skills and judgment.
- Market knowledge of digital advertising industry and understanding of advertising technology stack like real-time bidding, ad serving, data management platform, social advertising is a big plus.
- Experience building products from concept to launch, prioritizing product features, working with engineering on technical design, and driving adoption with customers.
- Astute prioritization and decision-making skills. Knows how to build shared vision with tough choices and tradeoffs, balancing long-term vs. short-term objectives.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills for complex projects - anticipates risks, puts mitigation plans in place, drives recommendations and proactive communication.
Key Personality Characteristics:
- Be accountable for delivering on goals and bring a sense of ownership.
- Great work ethics, passion, results orientation, persuasiveness and high level of initiative and assertiveness.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment and handle ambiguities well.
- Be hands-on and ability go deep into problem solving and reviews on both technical and business fronts.