We are looking for Product Manager from consumer based mobile product companies
- Own the strategy and road map for a key product/business area.
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Establish short and long term product goals and strategies.
- Build and manage a product road map to support our goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Lead all products affecting customer experience, primarily mobile, web and other channels.
- Lead market, user research- develop strategy, product roadmap and design of entirely new products and product features to deliver against team and company goals.
- Challenging all members of cross functional teams such as Technology and Design for core product development. Also, collaborate with marketing and sales teams to define the go to market strategy and new product offerings.
- Being a strong advocate of customer experience, you should understand the customer pain points and thus take responsibility of user acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Define success metrics and reporting needs to monitor post launch performance.
- Worked as a product manager for at least one mobile App product
- Worked as a Product Manager for at least one consumer facing (B2C) brand
- At least 2 years of experience and 1 year of experience as a Product Manager
- Engineering degree is must
- Must be from top tech school, IIT/NIT or top B School IIM/ISB/FMS/IIFT/MDI
- Startup experience is a huge plus