- Identifying, prioritizing and implementing India specific improvement opportunities across mobile web and apps
- Working with the global mobile teams to drive customization and roll out of global experience in India
- Benchmark competitive mobile experiences; and define and implement a road map of improvements
- Must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis
- Implementation orientation; demonstrated ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Proven ability to make smart feature (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Qualification: MBA From Tier 1 Institutes..
Experience: 6+ years
Looking For Strong Analytic Candidates in Mobile Apps Development Salary Is not a Constraint..