A great product manager should be the CEO for the product they are managing - this is what we expect. You should be a visionary and be able to execute on your vision through the full cycle of implementation.
How you'll make a difference :
- Taking our mobile apps and site to the next level with great responsive design and user experience through data analysis, measurement and testing.
- Relentlessly focusing on user acquisition, conversion rates, analytics and continuous testing, executing product roadmap in both a broad-strokes strategy level as well as a day-to-day tactical level.
- Optimizing landing page designs, viral hooks, email and SMS deliverability and invite flows through A/B testing
Only if you :
- Have experience with A/B Testing, Data mining, Analytics
- Are data geeks at heart with a knack for number crunching and data insights
- Have a 3+ years of experience growing a mobile product, responsive sites and end-users
- Are passionate about mobile innovation and apps
- Always think with users' point of view and have passion for writing product specification and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences It's a Bonus If You Also Have
- Previous start-up experience
- Experience of working in a charged up Agile environment
- Are a Cricket and/or Football Fan