- Assist in developing product strategy and roadmap for the company products. The product roadmap is created by analyzing and prioritizing projects/features, determining the product design & development effort and negotiating the launch timeframes with development teams.
- Create functional and UI specifications/design documents, business cases and wire frames, conduct reviews with request or groups and development teams
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts/launches.
- Own, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics closely.
- Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on performance of features and report key findings.
- Provide recommendations based on in-depth data analysis and clearly outline its impact on key product metrics.
- 2+ years of product management experience for online products which involve frequent repeat usage like social games, online shopping, online booking, etc.
- Prior experience in game development preferred
- Must have good understanding of game design concepts and principles.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of mobile and social games market.
- Proven ability to create business cases, detailed functional specifications/design documents and wire frames, with an excellent track record of developing and launching online products.
- Proficient in user experience design including usability and interaction design.
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
- Very hands-on and keen eye for detail, with the ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation formats.
- Positive, pro-active attitude with a will to deliver quickly, adhering to tight deadlines and excellent analytical skills to analyze and fix problems quickly.
- Strong passion for games.